Homeowners insurance protects your home and its contents in the event of disasters or theft. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have or introduce you to one of my trusted partners in business. A good insurance agent can review your needs and suggest ideas on how you can lower your insurance rate.
Here are a few ideas that may help you lower your rate:
- Carry multiple policies with the same provider - Insurance companies want your business and will often reward you with lower rates for carrying multiple policies with them.
- Increase your deductible - In many cases, you can save a large sum of money on your home insurance simply by going with a high-deductible policy. This is somewhat of a gamble because while your deductible will be more expensive if you have to pay it, the monthly fee will be cheaper.
- Invest in an >advanced alarm system - Installing alarms that detect fire, carbon monoxide and burglary systems help to lower your home insurance premiums. Advanced alarms that report to a central location and alert first responders can lower your premium even more.
- Be loyal to your provider - Most insurance companies will offer you a lower rate the longer you have been with the company.
- Keep a good credit score - As with most forms of loans, a good credit score can also earn you a lower rate on your home insurance.
I would be happy to refer you to someone who can give you fantastic advice on homeowners insurance. Call me today to set up an appointment!