Interest rates are low, and there is no time like the present to refinance your mortgage loan. Chances are, if you have not refinanced in the past year, your monthly payments could be decreased by refinancing to a lower interest rate. That means that you could potentially be saving hundreds of dollars a month on your mortgage payment with the right home loan!
Refinancing could be key for paying down debt and saving money. But what are the best reasons to refinance? Use this checklist to see if you are a good candidate.
- Have you refinanced in the past 8 months? (If not, there really is no time like now!)
- Do you have an adjustable-rate mortgage? (When inflation rises, where will this leave your interest rates?)
- Do you have plans to move within the next five years? (If not, a refinance may be well worth it as savings are incurred over time.)
- Are there large financial goals such as paying down debt or buying a second home that could be easily obtained by refinancing your current home?
- Would you like a lower monthly house payment?
Many people put off refinancing because they don't want to deal with the hassle of paperwork. We make the process easy and hassle-free for you. Once you send in the forms we need, we stay in constant communication with you, provide fast answers, and close your refinance quickly. Call me today!