In the world of real estate, using video is one of the best ways to market for your business. According to the National Association of Realtors , 37% of people use video as an informative source during the home search. As a real estate professional, sharing market insights, listings and more can provide your customers a source of education. Following are some great tips to create professional videos for your business.
Setting the stage:
- Be mindful of what's behind you for the shoot. Whether it's a light source, an animal or a strange thing on a shelf, it's always good to take a look at the shot before hitting record.
- Have a good light source in front of you. Natural light is the best.
- A smartphone or computer will often be sufficient for video. If you would like to take it a step further, you can purchase a ring light with a phone holder as it illuminates the video and keeps the phone still.
- There are many editing programs available that will allow you to make simple alterations to the video. Here are some simple and free programs.
- Avoid wearing light colors. Dark or bright always work best in video.
- While a suit may seem too formal, casual or professional clothing are great options.
- Don't overthink it! Try to be your natural self on camera.
For more tips and information about videos for real estate, click here.